Whether you’re aspiring to join your first corporate board or build onto your existing board resume, projecting a strong personal brand is key. Having a crisp, focused profile and modern image that highlight your strengths and unique value will make the difference in helping you get noticed by boards.
Join theBoardlist and our sponsor, Martha Josephson, leader of the Global Digital Practice at Egon Zehnder, for a fun and focused working session to take your profile to the next level.
During this session, you’ll:
- Get an insider’s view of the board search process and how to stand out from Egon Zehnder's Martha Josephson
- Receive 1:1 help from theBoardlist advisors on crafting and tightening up your profile
- Get a mini-headshot session from leading Bay Area portrait photographer Brian DeSimone Photography
- Get professional styling by Argent and Joyus, plus hair and makeup touch-ups by Emily Sims Makeup for your new headshot
- Enjoy holiday beverages and treats
To prepare for this event, please submit your board resume (if you have one) or links to your LinkedIn or other professional bio by 12/7/16 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry about putting together something new; just send us what you already have so we can gauge where you are in the process.
Cost for this event is $125, which includes 1 headshot image file.